Jun 11, 2011

International Yarn Bombing Day

This is a bit Girdafi off-topic but June 11th is a big day for knitters and yarn bombers all over the world: International Yarn Bombing Day. YAY!

A huge numbre of gorgeous projects by awesome fibre artists will be installed. I already saw a couple nice pieces:
Unfortunately, as my hand still hurts, I couldn't prepare any knitting nor crocheting - but it would be too sad to spend Yarn Bominb Day without any yarnbombing. Therefor I planned some wool wrapping and threading on a basketball court nearby, a "Freigeist":




I got great help by my dear friends Carla and Heimo. Thank you soooooo much, guys!
Yup, I'm proud!
If you're in Vienna and want to visit the "Freigeist", it's located on the basketball court's fence on Gaudenzdorfer Gürtel crossing Schönbrunner Straße.

1 comment: