Jun 16, 2011

Girdafi went TRANSATLANTIC!

My sister is currently on a roadtip in the USA and mailed me these two photos from Florida:



She installed a mini-Girdafi that I made the evening before her journey.
OMG, in freaking Miami Downtown!!
Exactly here:


Wow! I'm so excited! Not only that it's the first Girdafi outside of Europe, it's also the first one where I, the creator, wasn't even around while its installation. This is a very exciting point of the project I think. Now there isn't a single person in the world who has attended or seen all taggings in real life. The message is about to become independent from the head and hands that formed it - and I will support this development with my next step: Turning the Girdafi pattern open-source, so every knitter in the world can recreate it and make the message even stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment