May 11, 2011

Berlin is next!

Tonight I'm taking the train to Berlin. My friend who lives there invited me to her birthday party. And of course this occasion has to be combined with the next Libyan embassy to be tagged! :)


Größere Kartenansicht

One of the best things about Girdafi is that it's not locally bound and by nature meant about to spread and be communicated. I just love to explore new places and other cities. Just as I love the way how urban knitting changed my perception of the surrounding. But still, it's not only about places, it's also about reaching other people's minds and about communication. In this sense it's brilliant to have my friends scattered throughout Europe who I can visit in combination with my "Girdafi Missions" while my guerilla knitting also makes me meet new and interesting people. Yarnbombig definately is knitting together people!

But about Berlin: Tomorrow it will be a pleasure to meet my Berlin yarnbombing contact Strickgraffiti. She is so lovely to join and help me on my mission. And I'm already very thrilled to hear about her upcoming projects at our "after bomb beer".

So see you tomorrow evening when it's time for some Girdafi action in front of Podbielskyallee 42! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment