Jul 9, 2011

A Knitastic Day at the Déjà Vu Festival

OMG! The Urban Knitting Workshop in Linz was so much fun!!!

Photo by eSeL & Biber
Even though the festival scheduled us until 4 pm, we kept on knitting until the last little bit of (street) light at 10 pm. And I have to say our yarnbomb creations were definately worth the effort. Have a look yourself!


It was a great pleasure to meet so many nice people in Linz. A big enchantée to Gerda and the ladies of Stitch and Bitch Linz at this point! :) I'm still amazed by all the interest and enthusiasm, mostly even on spur of the moment. Many people dropped by incidentally, saw us working on our yarnbombs, joined in and stayed. We made even a whole school class stay, which I think to be really impressing considering their teacher asked them wether they should stay and knit or go and have some ice cream. And they really chose the workshop, yay!


Oh! And most important of all, my personal dream came true: I had kids, young adults and old people sit and knit at the same table AND it was just fun! But next time I want more guys to try i, OK? :)

Want to see and read more? Have a look at:

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that the Muldenstraße one is still there.. Thanks for putting it up even after I left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good to hear that it's still there :)

    ReplyDelete